CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

06-21-09 to 06-27-09

06-27-09 Saturday
Wow a PF day !!! WOOOHOOOOO it is good to be me sometimes LOL
I have to keep my sense of humor intact if I didn't I'd probably go mad. Cheers for my PF days and not feeling like a bullet in the head would be cheaper and hurt for a shorter time frame.


06-26-09 Friday
TGIF! No CH Attacks again today that is at work anyway...came home made a Yummy fruit salad had some dinner...and got an attack around 10:30pm this one was air pressure related again. I never liked roller coasters anyway and I wanted off this air pressure roller coaster bad. Spent some time in the bathroom with a hot cloth and rocked in my room for about an hour or so. Then it was off to bed to sleep like the dead again I was exhausted!


06-25-09 Thursday
I was very tired from lack of sleep but muddled through the work day without another CH attack. Fell into bed totally exhausted tonight and slept like the dead.


06-24-09 Wednesday
Wednesday was pretty much the same as Tuesday without the afternoon attack and with a whole lot less sleep. I suffer from insomnia occasionally and it hit with force tonight. I had a CH attack wake me from a nice sleep, rocked and moaned my way through it since with my new promotion I need to take especially good care of what medication I have an when I use it. Again saving Imitrex for work usage. I didn't get to sleep until well after 3am and had to get up for work the next day...


06-23-09 Tuesday
I took today off from work as well as Wednesday to celebrate my promotion and to decompress a bit from work. I had a mild CH attack today around 4:30pm and got through it with hot cloth application and a bit of rocking back and forth and pacing.

Then night time came...Oh Lord why me! I was awakened 3 times during the night with more CH attacks they were still mild but enough to wake me each time. Once I woke I rolled my self over and forced myself back to sleep. Who wants to stay awake or alert for a CH attack NOT THIS CHICK!!! If they are mild enough I can still force myself back to sleep or at least a deep meditative state close enough to sleep to work. If it's day time forget it I'm awake to suffer my way through it.


06-22-09 Monday
This was a banner day for me No.1 no CH attack, No.2 I finally got that promotion I've been bucking for at work YEAAH!!! No more phones head-phone or other wise WOOHOO! Now I can sit and work in relative quiet why I have a CH attack, that is after running for the Imitrex. I say relative quiet because, I work in a place with over 1000 people in it so it can get noisy at times but that's much better than the noise I had drilled into my ears for the two years prior. To say I am thrilled about this is an understatement! Jumping up and down for joy.

I start next Monday 06-29-09.


06-21-09 Sunday
Used hot cloth and hot shower today and during the evening for a 5 & 7 kip. Some days it just doesn't pay to be me. I wish I was really good with mind tricks I would just give myself an out of body experience and leave during a CH attack.

0 comments: