CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

06-28-09 to 07-04-09

This week was an easy/busy week. I got way with a pain free work week, had Friday 07-03 off and had mild CH attack on Friday and Saturday. I'd rather be home when I am arguing with the beast (CH) so it worked out well. The attack on Saturday 07-04 (Happy 4th of July) was a bit more intense than Fridays attack but got through it without using any medication...probably should have used some but with training in my new position at work coming up this week and continuing for the next 3-4 weeks I really need to save the Imitrex for work usage.

I have added a few over the counter aids known to the CH community, and started them a week ago. I am taking 1 500mg tab of Taurine per day, I also changed out my daily allergy medication to Zyrtec (aka cetirizine)and take that at night to help prevent the night time attacks. This new regime seems to be working so far with no adverse affects or uptick in CH attacks. Many take melatonin as well at night but for some reason this doesn't work for me and has a tendency to increase my CH attacks at night.

I'm Feeling Chipper and hoping you have an awesome week !!!

0 comments: