CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

May 31st Thru June 6th

This past week felt like a gift from heaven compared to the previous week.

I had a CH attack on Sunday May 31st and a Mini (2Kip) on Monday 6/1/09 then PF (Pain Free) days until Saturday 6/6/09. Yesterdays was a real Bugger... (Kip 9) usually if I am at home I will suffer through the CH Attack in order to save the shots etc for work attacks. But yesterday there was no way I was getting through that one without running for the Imitrex shot. I waited a tad too long to take the shot as it was hoping it would level off or start to die down, no such luck. Took me a bit longer to recover (become PF) even after taking the shot.

I'm hoping to have another mostly PF week and with a little less stress. Things have been a bit stressful at work, as I've been trying to transfer out of the department I am in (which is hard to do). I am on the phones with headphones strapped to my head every day for 8 hours and this doesn't help at all with the CH problem. There are times when I just want to chuck my headphones across the room during a CH attack.

*PFDAN-Wk to all!!



*Definition/meaning of: PFDAN-Wk - Pain Free Day And Night - Week

0 comments: