CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

06-14-09 to 06-20-09

Well I've had better weeks...

Saturday night 06-20 11pm the CH beast came knocking again it was boarder-line nasal or shot I opted for the nasal being as I was at home and didn't need to worry about work issues. Took about 40 min before I was able to breath with some relief and the pain started to diminish...probably should have used a shot, but I have to pick and choose which battles to win or loose with my CH devil. I wouldn't say I lost this one but I didn't win it either...lets just say I tamed the beast a bit.

Thursday 06-18 4pm I had another milder attack so I ran for the nasal imitrex at work again. Needless to say I save the nasal imitrex for mild attacks and take it right away when I feel the twinge other wise it is worthless.

Wednesday 06-17 3:30pm I got hit at work again...had to use a shot and literally muddled through the rest of the day. It's rough when in your job you are required to speak almost constantly and during an attack the simple act of speaking is to put it mildly extremely difficult. Before during and after a CH attack my speech is difficult to say the least, finding words that I need and saying them is nearly impossible. I mess up words when I try to say them and that's if my brain can find the word I need to use at the time. My speech sometimes becomes slurred like I'm having a seizure or something. I have even had a supervisor ask me if I was drunk before due to this. (eyeroll) Um No I don't drink nor can I drink any alcohol as it is a CH trigger. Needless to say it did kind of tick me off when he asked me that.

0 comments: