CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

08-02-09 to 08-08-09

It's been a rough week.

08-04-09 Tuesday 12:30pm got hit with CH demon at work and suffered for about 1/2 hour and could take it no longer, it just kept going up on the kip scale. I hit a 7 before the imitrex shot kicked in. I blundered through the rest of the day my concentration and speech shot all to hell.

08-05-09 Wednesday 10:30am I got hit again a milder one that the previous day but still bad enough to use the imitrex nasal. I was a mess for about an hour and a half, then started feeling better.

08-08-09 Saturday 12:30pm I got hit again at home (4 kip) and used a nasal. Still had CH shadows for the rest of the afternoon.

I've noticed that with my work schedule change my CH attacks have kept up right along with it. I get up earlier in the morning now and unfortunately my CH attacks are waking up earlier in the day too. Still get them occasionally at night but with the herbals etc. I've been taking they have left me alone at night lately, Thank GOD!

All in all over the last month with new herbals added my frequency and intensity has gone down, so I still remain hopeful that my body doesn't build up an immunity to the herbals and go right back to the same ol' hellish roller-coaster ride with the CH attacks.

Need to keep my stress factors down too, I've had a stressful week so that didn't help.

Until Next time have many PFDAN's !

0 comments: