CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

7-26-09 to 08-01-09

The Weekend wasn't so bad then the week began...

7-28-09 Tuesday I got hit with a mid day CH attach it was mild so I managed to get through it without taking anything even though I was in training again for my new position in the Company I work for. (3) kip.

07-29-09 Wednesday This one was UGLY got hit with CH at around 10 am tried to wait as long as possible to take shot since the trainer was in mid diatribe on processes. 10:30 rolled around and I could wait no longer as she had already accused me of being in attentive (You try paying attention when the devil is taking your brain and twisting it up like he's wringing out a washcloth.) So I run for the imitrex without a word to the trainer but did inform the girl next to me who was already aware of my battle with the beast.

Oh MY
... this was the longest it's ever taken me to recover from a CH attack, I didn't start feeling (awake, alert) like myself again until around 3pm. 5 freaking hours of feeling like a truck ran over me not once but several times and not being able to think or speak correctly.

I am still on my herbals that I've added to my CH fighting daily regime and have upped the Kudzu by an extra capsule per day. For the most part until this week that is the frequency of them is down, if not the intensity.


**Note** for those who chug Caffeine and Taurine Lased drinks to help kill a CH attack, such as Red Bull…

I have a friend who used to drink a lot of Red Bull which has both taurine and caffeine in it; she recently had to stop drinking it on Dr's orders due to the Red Bull causing a severe stomach infection.

If you are getting severe stomach aches, Red Bull could be the cause, so be careful how much Red Bull you chug if that is your Caffeine & Taurine Lased drink of choice to help fight the CH beast.

Personally, I take a Taruine supplement daily and I am a coffee drinker so I add my own caffeine without any other additives other than cream and sugar.

Ingredients in Red Bull
http://www.redbull.com/en/ProductPage.Ingredients/htmlProductPage.action

Red Bull article I found on it at snopes...
http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp

Cheaper place to get your supplements (GNC's kind of pricey) I use...
http://www.vitaminmenu.com/default.aspx?

0 comments: