CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

09-06-09 to 09-11-09

Saturday 09-12-09
I had a PF day but my poor Dad didn't, spent the day trying to keep him smiling even though he didn't feel much like it and trying to keep his mind off the pain.


Friday 09-11-09
A beastly night and had shadows during the day again. Didn't get quite bad enough for me to run for the imitrex, but spent most of the day and the evening holding my head or grumbling wishing the pain would kick up so I could take a shot or just plain go the F$*! away.


Thursday 09-10-09

Have had heavy CH shadows all after noon since about 1:30ish today. Kept up all afternoon and into evening, started getting more intense as the evening progressed. No abortives working, Lord let me off this ride.

Did take note of air pressure changes bellow, any time they are a quick change such as the .03 point change below I usually get nailed by the CH beast.

Pressure

2:54 PM, Thu 10 September 2009 30.36in

1:54 PM, Thu 10 September 2009 30.39in



Monday & Tuesday Wednesday, PF Days Woohoo


Sunday 09-06-09
Had air pressure change headache but no CH hit, yes they are two totally different types of headache. A regular air pressure change headache affects me at the base of my head where the neck begins sometimes they will turn into or cause a CH hit. If I get to the air pressure headache soon enough a nice hot shower will ease the pain along with Tylenol or ibuprofen.

I have had these types of headache get bad enough to need help getting through them with hot clothes to the back of my neck. My dad gets these too by the way.

0 comments: