CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 12, 2009

10-04-09 to 10-10-09

Had a one hit wonder this last week used the Imitrex nasal since it was a milder hit. Luckily I took it soon enough for it to work.

Aside from that I haven't been feeling well. I've had major stomach cramps all week and had a sore throat on Friday. So my Dad being the worry wort confused that he can be sometimes went out and bought some fresh cranberries and two oranges to make up a fruit relish cure-all for me. I have to admit aside from being tasty I do feel a bit better today(Monday 10-12-09). I have been working massive amounts of over time at work on top of this and think I am beginning to get a bit run down from it, not much I can do about that since the over time is mandatory. I worked 6 days last week of 9.5 hours or more each day and was off Sunday and Monday (today). Now next week I will have to get 6 hours of over time in, in 4 days, UGH.

On a lighter note my son turned 21 on Friday 10-9-09 and his friends took him out for a proper 21st birthday. Gladly my boy is a smart one and drank copious amounts of water as well throughout the night and only had a short lived mild headache the next morning. His comment to me was... "I won't be doing that again!" At least he had a memorable night, emphasis on memorable. LOL

And last but not least, my wire haired Jack Russell pilfered a potato from our pantry yesterday. This served as a reminder to Dad to close the pantry door. oops

Until next time... Hope you have a PF Week!

0 comments: