CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

07-19-09 to 07-25-09

Had a relatively PF week until yesterday 07-25-09 had CH attack 3kip was able to fight through it without preventative meds. Also woke up at 12:30am with another CH attack this one was a bit more intense 4kip, but I was very groggy so I just went back to sleep. If they are mild enough & I'm tired enough sometimes I can get back to sleep and thankfully avoid the pain that way. Didn't have a lot of nasal congestion with this one so that made it easier as well.

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but with the new herbals I've added it seems to be lessening the number of CH attacks I get and their severity. (Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is true.)

I did have to stop one of the herbals/supplements I had added, which was Magnesium Citrate due to digestive issues, that's what I get for having a persnickety digestive system. I can't drink milk, I can't eat banana's or anything that has potassium in it higher than 40mg due to severe pain, yes this includes eating too many/much potatoes. I think I must have OD'd on Banana's as a kid or something...
I used to love to eat Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
Anywhoooo... the only supplement/herbal I've taken off my list is the magnesium and the other herbals/supplements (see last weeks post for list) I've keep in my daily regime, seem to be helping.


On the lighter side of things... Have you seen this ??
CNN Wingnut of the week
I guess even alligators can enjoy a day or two at the beach.
Who would have guessed???


Until next week I'm wishing you have Pain Free Days and Nights all week long!!

0 comments: