CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Miserable Hour and a half today

I Had Miserable Hour and a half today with yet another cluster headache. Eye tearing searing pain in my left temple again. Of course it was around dinner time so I didn't eat much. I couldn't take a shot of Imitrex because I don't have enough left to do so at home...need to save them for when I'm at work. So I did the only other thing that seems to take some of the edge off and took a STEAMING HOT shower.

Right now it's better but still feel like I've been hit by a Mac Truck and am now exhausted.

The pain is always on the left temple area of my head and I can't sit still during one that is impossible. In fact Throwing things would be great when I have one, if I had anything I wanted to break.

This Friday I have another Neurology appointment, hopefully I can get some free shots from my Doctor since my insurance company couldn't care less.

I've found a fellow Cluster Headache blogger, haven't met him yet but have started following his blog as well. He has a friend who is doing a documentary on Cluster Headaches, I hope they mention the problems we suffers have getting medication.
Feel free to check his blog out as well Doc's Cluster Headache Journal

That's it for now, I need to stop staring at a light colored pc monitor...

Try to keep your head on...Until Next Time.

0 comments: